Queen City Mechanicals, a commercial/industrial plumbing and utility contractor, with over 35 years of industry experience operating within the Greater Cincinnati Tri-State Area, is actively seeking an experienced plumbing project manager.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Secure all permits
- Material buyouts
- Product submittals
- Develop and maintain project schedule
- Provide job cost and billing break down from estimate
- Oversee coordination process (CAD/BIM)
- Manage sub-contractors
- Manage project manpower needs in conjunction with superintendent
- Attend project meetings
- Price change orders
- Provide internal support for project superintendent
- Monitor job costing and prepare quarterly report for review with management
- Close out documents
- Proven work history as plumbing project mgr or similar mechanical industry experience with a plumbing focus
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes
- Ability to read blue prints
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required
- Individual must be able to demonstrate that he/she posses the following skills:
- Proficient communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
- Self management skills and ability to work with limited supervision
For those candidates matching the desired skill set, Queen City Mechanicals offers a competitive salary, along with full benefits including health insurance, life insurance, retirement (w/ company match), paid time off, paid holidays and car allowance.
All qualified candidates interested in seeking a long-term career opportunity should submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements via email only to email@example.com.
Queen City Mechanicals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.