Utility Pipe Laborer experience required: Proven work history of (3) minimum years as a laborer in the commercial/industrial field. Clean driving record, drug test and background check. Must be a member of local #265 or available to join.
• Experienced in installation of underground pipe and fixtures for water, storm and sewer utilities
• Must be able to properly utilize required safety equipment
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and be able to handle physical workload
• Concrete and asphalt restoration work experience
• Must be proficient with laser and grade work
• Be available to work extended hours in various weather conditions.
• Proven work history of (3) minimum years as a laborer in the commercial/industrial field
• Clean driving record, drug test and background check
• Must be a member of local #265 or available to join
• Able to contribute to team environment
• Must be timely and organized
• Project a positive attitude
For those candidates matching the desired skill set, Queen City Mechanicals offers a union salary, along with full benefits
including health insurance and pension.
All qualified candidates interested in seeking a long-term career opportunity should submit resume with cover letter via email only to