Queen City Mechanicals, a commercial/industrial plumbing and utility contractor, with over 35 years of industry experience operating within the Greater Cincinnati Tri-State Area, is actively seeking experienced, licensed plumbers to join our team.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Installation of below grade sanitary & storm systems
- Installation of waste & vent system
- Installation of storm system
- Installation of various piping systems including, but not limited to domestic water, natural gas, compressed air, etc…
- Installation of plumbing foundry, including carriers, drains and cleanouts
- Installation of plumbing fixtures and equipment
- Utilize design drawings for installation of plumbing systems
- Provide external support for project manager
- Ensure compliance with applicable plumbing code
- Quality control
- Proven work history of five (5) minimum years as a plumber or similar experience in commercial/industrial plumbing
- City of Cincinnati Plumbing License
- Knowledge of local codes
- Indiana and/or Kentucky journeyman license desired, but not required
Individual must be able to demonstrate that he/she posses the following skills:
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude
For those candidates matching the desired skill set, Queen City Mechanicals offers a competitive salary, along with full benefits including health insurance, retirement (w/ company match), paid vacations, paid holidays and vehicle allowance.
Queen City Mechanicals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.